Wednesday, April 27, 2016

From Software has no plans for a new Dark Souls, began the … – IGN Italy

Hidetaka Miyazi is already thinking about the future of From Software after the release of Dark Souls 3 and its downloadable content, as evidenced by a recent interview at GNN microphones.

These were the father’s words series:

“Dark Souls 3 will receive a series of DLC as happened with the previous chapters. for now we have no plans for sequels, spin-off or tie-in, although not I can confirm it 100%.

for example, if one of from Software developer came to me in five years begging me to create a new Dark Souls, do not rule out the possibility of letting my kids develop a new project.

For me, Dark Souls is coming to an end. Rather than creating yet another sequel, I think it’s time to take a new direction: the development of a new IP is already

the last new IP from Software’s Bloodborne, released exclusively PlayStation 4 as a collaboration with Sony.

Dark Souls 3 is available from early April for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox one, while its DLC will arrive in the fall and in 2017. you already feel the lack?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment